SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 4 December 2017

Another Day in Hospital

Today I took emergency annual leave to support my friend in hospital. On my way home last night I went to their house to pick up clothes and things for them and delivered them today – more scans and tests and these are ongoing.

I thought the car parks at the QEH were bad. I could not believe the chaos at the N&N Hospital today – once you've taken your ticket and the barrier goes up, there is no way back, so you just have to drive around the car park along with lots of other visitors until a space becomes available – it took me approximately 30 minutes to get lucky with a space! Back to work tomorrow. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment