SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 5 February 2018

Monday Update!

I didn't get the chance to go birding this weekend, due to the following: Saturday was a recovery day from work (watch the NHS issues on TV!) – I had all my birding gear ready by the door and was going out, but felt too exhausted. Also the weather was atrocious with grey, depressing skies and rain. Sunday naturally was a gloriously sunny day, but I was at work all day again.

My mother's birthday is this coming Friday and Lucy's 50th Birthday is on Saturday, with lunchtime celebrations planned! Birding on Sunday will hopefully be part of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment